"What's Up?"
14146

Chlorine & Sodium Hypochlorite

(Bleach)

Chlorine & Sodium Hypochlorite

Water is our most precious resource.  Over 70% of the Earth’s surface is covered by water.   Of that 70%, 98% is saltwater.  Of the remaining 2% that is fresh water, about 90% is frozen.  With an increased population, the need for usable water is more critical than ever.  Chlorine & Sodium Hypochlorite are best known for use in water treatment. That’s where Hill Brothers comes in…

Chlorine

14147

Sodium Hypochlorite

14148
Hill Brothers Chemical Hill Brothers Chemical